Is your content any good?
Download our FREE whitepaper: Web Content Evaluation Checklist
Web Content Evaluation Checklist
This checklist will help you deliver clear, compelling and concise web content that meets your organizational objectives and your users’ needs.
Key questions as you assess your content
To ensure you have useful and effective content, we have provided 24 thought-provoking questions to help you assess your content. Questions include:
- Did you use the words your target audience uses?
- Did you use more ‘you’ than ‘we’ in your sentences?
- Do you have calls to action in strategic places?
- Did you get to the point right away then stop?
- Have you used lots of white space on each page?
Start assessing your content now. Download the free checklist now.